Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekend Came And Now It's Gone

Weekend is something I wait desperately for. It's not only me but everyone does. Let me tell you that I'm not working as for now. So I get to stay whole week at home and everyday is a holiday. It's not that fun as it sounds because I get bored a lot all by myself. So, coming to the point why I wait for weekend is, I get to spend some quality time with my husband. We go out and make the most of it. At least I try my best to make my husband take me out of our house. Yesterday I had super fun. It was because I had been to movie -Delly Belly. I enjoyed the movie thoroughly. The storyline was different and it has the potential to hold you by your seat. All the actors were brilliant. There were many funny situations which you surely tickle you. The movie gives you good music and I enjoyed. I would sugget you to watch this movie because for me it was Paisa Vasool.:). This was the outfit which I wore, Check out my bag and sandals.







No comments:

Post a Comment