Friday, July 8, 2011

Blissful moment...

So, how do you define blissful? Everbody loves to be happy and contented. For me being blissful is something that makes you feel complete at the very moment. True blissful moment is when you truly and completely enjoy the moment.I'm at bliss right now because I'm blogging and I'm loving this more and more with every passing day. So, here is my list of Blissful Moment:
*Reading my favourite book and sipping hot chai (tea)
*Eating dark chocolate while watching a good movie
*Playing with my nephew
*Listing to songs while doing houshold chores
*Talking to an old friend
*Long walk with my hubby......etc;)

Like I've a long list of my blissful moment I'm sure you'll have one.Tell me what you enjoy the most in your everyday life ,I'll be happy to know..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment