Thursday, August 4, 2011

For The Love Of Books!!

What I am reading for the moment!

Well, I was lost somewhere all these days. I always thought, there should be something good to blog about. So, everytime I thought to blog I started judging and so there was no writing. Now that I realised, I shouldn't be so harsh with myself and also not to be very judgemental. Now onwards I'm going to blog anything and everything. Starting with the love of books, magazines, newspaper (entertainment section of course)I love them all. I like to read random stuff all realted to fashion, self help books,meditation, decor, celebrities, food....to be continued. I have a dream to have a room full of books that I've read. Aah I love the thought itself. So, tell me if you are reading this, what are your favroutie books and what did you like about them? Maybe I can add them to my list for next reading. Till then bye bye, stay happy..:)

2 comments:

  1. I love books, too! My husband and I just finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia together, which I absolutely love! C.S. Lewis was a genius. You said you are reading meditation books? Have you ever thought about meditation decor? I have heard that it can be great, and it might work well in your reading room! I would love to know which books are your favorites when you get a chance to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ginny Crandall I'm glad to see your comment here. I have never done any meditation but it somehow fascinates me and would like to learn the art. I’ve read it in newspapers. The term Meditation decor is new to me and sounds interesting. Can you elaborate on the same? I'm still stuck to the book called A Thousand Splendid Suns, it's a good read. Will read Chronicles of Narnia next..:) My favorites so far are; Miracle by Daniel Steel, White Tiger by Aravind Adiga, The Kite runner by Khaled Hosseini , All books by Chetan Bhagat because they are such light read. Etc. What are your favorites??

    ReplyDelete